For LESS than a hundred dollars we can help solve all of your canine training and behavior issues.
Hands-on Behavior Consultations:
- $95 for a 2-hour (hands-on) consultation in the privacy of your own home.
- There is nothing else to sell. Most clients only need to see us one time.
- An evaluation of the canine and your relationship is conducted.
- We will talk about your dog’s behaviors and your concerns with them.
- You and your family will learn how to effectively communicate with your dog during hands-on instruction.
- Effective and results oriented methods will be taught.
- You will learn how to properly use a Clicker (Optional).
- Our approach is behavior modification/ training based on the science of animal behavior.
- We do not use pain to train.
What is Social Rehabilitation?
Social rehabilitation is when a canine is provided with the proper stimuli and support to learn how to interact properly within their environment.
This process entails 3 or more short stays at FIDO’s Bed & Breakfast (Minimum 5-7 days per visit.)
Social rehabilitation plans are created on an individual case by case bases, established during a behavior consultation.
Dogs displaying signs of, or diagnosed with:
- Learned helplessness.
- Phobias or anxiety.
- Lack of confidence, unsure, or fearful.
- Over confident and pushy.
- Reactive (i.e. Leash reactivity, barrier reactivity.
- Lack of social skill development as a puppy.
- Well-established conflict history.
Cost of Program
$30.00 per day after initial in-home behavior consultation.
$45.00 per day for dogs without in-home consultation.
Shelters and Rescue organizations call to discuss pricing.